1874 Brooklyn Map
This vintage Brooklyn map is a reproduction (newly printed copy) of an 1874 map. Clear detail shows city blocks, street names, and rail lines. Framed beautifully in rustic barn wood, this art has lettered accents on the glass – creating a unique focal point for your home or office!
- Reproduction Brooklyn map, circa 1874
- Map has an advertisement in the upper right corner for the Brooklyn City Rail Road Company
- Map is mainly warm pale amber tones with some red and bluish-black division lines
- Frame is made from reclaimed barn wood with dark finish
- Glass has lettered design applied
- Size: 20.5″ x 26.5″